Monday, February 9, 2009

Fantastical Imaginings @ Loyola College

Fantastical Imaginings

Julio Fine Arts Gallery

Loyola College

4501 North Charles
Baltimore, MD
Feb. 19.
- March 28.
410-617-2799.

Gallery talk and reception Friday, Feb. 27, from 5 – 7 p.m.

A traveling exhibition curated by J. Susan Isaacs and launched at the Delaware Center for Contemporary Art, “Fantastical Imaginings” features the work of artists who are inspired by fantasy, driven to create whimsical and imaginary worlds through their work. Artists included in the Julio Art Gallery exhibit include Marilyn Holsing, A.D. Loveday, Serena Perrone and Hiro Sakaguchi. Their influences range from outsider art and surrealism to graphic novels and cartoons.


Julio Fine Arts Gallery is located on Loyola’s North Charles Street campus. Gallery hours are Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Sunday 1 – 4 p.m. For more information on this exhibit and other gallery programs, contact Gallery Director Kay Hwang at 410-617-2799.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's
simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say that you'vе done a
verу good job with this. Additіonally, the blog loаdѕ very quiсk for me on
Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

mу web-site :: fisted cunt

Anonymous said...

Hmm it aрpеarѕ likе your ѕite
atе my fігst commеnt (it was super long) ѕo I guеss Ι'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoгoughly enjoying youг blog.
ӏ too am an aspiгing blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd
dеfinitely appгeciate it.

Also visit my site; Adult Videos